Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

KAM PARBAR REM1 Portable DMX Lighting System with remote & footswitch

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

KAM PARBAR REM1 Portable DMX Lighting System with remote & footswitch

Post by RichardH »

£125 (Finnbass discount price) or offers around that amount.

KAM partybar with case, stand, footswitch and remote control. All working fully, light use (only seen a few gigs). Always transported in the case.

DMX 512 compatible / 15 channels
Onboard full colour mixing
Manual strobe speed adjust
Each lamp has 108 RGB LEDs (36 red, 36 green and 36 blue)
Individual lamp tilt and swivel
T-bar incorporates controller / blue LED display controller
Padded rig bag and 4 pedal foot controller
Stand and stand bag
Sets up in just 3 minutes!

You are welcome to collect or to arrange your own shipping if you wish, but it looks like because of the size, shipping would be around £22 (insured).

Also up on eBay (from 7:30pm this evening)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183438630727
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

redroque

Post by redroque »

cracking kit - I've had 2 of these for years!

fender

Post by fender »

Hi Richard, Is this still for sale? Best Wishes, John

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Hi John, sorry, no - I stuck it on eBay and it went a little while ago.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

fender

Post by fender »

Ah well, no worries, thanks anyway!