Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Well that's that then....

Hints, tips, experiences etc.

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

Well that's that then....

Post by RichardH »

In anticipation of the move to East Sussex, I've just done my final gig the two bands I play in. The Ironglass guitarist managed to get a gig for us on Saturday night at a pub that runs the monthly jam I go along to, so we did it as a joint gig for the two bands.... which meant I ended up playing three sets. Was a bit ambivalent about it, but we all had a good evening, helped by having a friend run the sound and lights for us, which made a big difference (It's usually me trying to do that as well as play). Here's the set lists, just for fun

Bad Harry set 1
Road Runner
My Generation Blues
She Caught the Katy
Bad to the Bone
The One I Love
Freefalling
Need Your Love So Bad
Black Magic Woman
Blue Monday
2468 Motorway
All Day and All of the Night
Tusk

Ironglass Set
Killing In The Name Of
Won't Get Fooled Again
Alive
Lil Devil
Tom Sawyer
Best of You
Radar Love
Bridge To Better Days
Fool For Your Loving
Rosalie
Crazy Horses
Burn
Heartbreaker
Whole Lotta Love
Smells Like Teen Spirit
War Pigs

Bad Harry set 2
Back in the USSR
Louie Louie
La Bamba
Twist & Shout
You Never Can Tell
Brown Sugar
Honky Tonk Woman
Midnight Hour
Knock on Wood
Gimme Some Lovin’
Hoochie Coochie Man

Everyone mucking in
Rocking in the Free World
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

redroque

Post by redroque »

good st - pity im too far - id have gone for an auditon for that band!

Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Richard Dean Anderson »

Fuck me sideways Richard you don't do easy ones with Ironglass :)

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Ha! No - especially as we're only a 3 piece. Burn started off as a bit of joke/challenge, but it became a bit of a set highlight/regular.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Richard Dean Anderson »

Some great song choices right there, I can image how fun they are to play.