Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

RIM Custom Basses in Progress!

Moderator: Spike

Melt

Post by Melt »

Beyond wrote:All looking very classy and neatly shaped.

If I stare at that spalted alder for more than 10 seconds I start feeling funny - very hypnotic.

Do you prefer working with 'blond' woods or is it just what the customer wants?
In my case I chose the woods. I think Robbie's happy to use whatever the customer wants from what I've seen.

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

Some stunning work there Robbie and congratulations on the wee fella.

Peter
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.

RIM Basses

Post by RIM Basses »

Hi All,

Its been a while since my last post, been busy on the basses and jakey takes up most of our time, hes 17 months old now and we are having a blast with him! So mike now has his 6 String Marseer Fretless, it came out real nice to play. Also currently working on a 5 string custom and just taken a commission for my first 8 string bass, more on that very soon. For now enjoy the pics of mikes bass!

Also working on chris's custom 5 jazz,

Cheers,

Robbie.

Beyond

Post by Beyond »

Superb work as normal - good to hear from you Robbie

Steve

Post by Steve »

Yeah, lovely stuff:)
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.

redroque

Post by redroque »