Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Pacific Rim

Lights, camera, action!

Moderator: Spike

Merton

Post by Merton »

david_l_perry wrote:Just watched Pacific Rim with my lad.....Awesome. Exactly what I was expecting :D

Bloody great big robots battling with bloody great aliens......ace

Very obvious, but very awesome in a large smashy robot awesomeness that was awesome
I too finally watched it, last night.

The Missus thought it was terrible, as in even worse than Man Of Steel terrible. Persoanlly I think Man Of Steel took itself waaaay too seriously and Pacific Rim was totally camp and (hopefully) had its tongue firmly wedged in its cheek.

I have to completely agree with DLP though. Totally bonkers, silly and a lots of fun. Full of plot holes, obviously, and quite poorly acted on the whole, but I still had a great big shit-eating grin on my face from beginning to end. Pure escapism :)
You've got to slay a few dragons before you get to the princess

http://twitter.com/MertonR

Steve

Post by Steve »

I watched it last night as well and thought it was a huge pile of pants. I wandered away about ten minutes before the end.

I quite enjoyed Man o Steel however.

Vive le difference :D
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.

david_l_perry

Post by david_l_perry »

:D

I think I am far more on the same level as my 9year old lad than I care to admit ....

I also still like playing Lego
Finnbass ....its like the elderly rest home for those dodgy relatives who refuse to die.....

Work http://www.extendeddesign.co.uk

Copyright © Mickey mouse inc, all rights reserved, or stolen

iceonaboy

Post by iceonaboy »

I tend to enjoy series much more than movies these days...Vikings...the walking dead....the following....game of thrones.....true detective...breaking bad.....all much better than any movie!

Steve

Post by Steve »

iceonaboy wrote:I tend to enjoy series much more than movies these days...Vikings...the walking dead....the following....game of thrones.....true detective...breaking bad.....all much better than any movie!
Wouldn't argue with that...:)
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.