Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Shadows of Mordor

Just for the keyboard and joypad mashers...

Moderator: Spike

Fumps

Shadows of Mordor

Post by Fumps »

I got my son a Xbox one for Xmas & for some random reason my better half bought me Shadows of Mordor for it....A bit puzzled by this I thanked her & put it on a shelf & forgot about it until mid January.

I am now fully hooked, although I'm no serious gamer by a long shot. I'm in love with this game. I have a shelf full of games in my sons room for the Xbox 360.....most of them unfinished because I just play them until I'm bored & move on. This is the first game I really don't want to get to the end of.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I am really chuffed more DLC is due out for it & will be buying all of it without hesitation.

There I said it out loud lol

Steve

Post by Steve »

First time I played Skyrim I logged over 880 hours of play on it. Two months ago, I started it again and I daren't look at how much time I've spent on it second time around...:D
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

It's interesting. I tried Skyrim and it just didn't 'connect' with me. World of Warcraft however I've been playing for 10+ years:eek:
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.

Fumps

Post by Fumps »

Its strange when a game gets you.
I've never been able to play RPG's I just don't understand the stats systems.

I've always been mediocre at games & just played them casually but with SOM I just want it to go on forever lol.

I do love the Gears of war games too....I just like the stress relief of blowing stuff up.

The games I'm playing at the moment are:
Shadows of Mordor (totally hooked)
Xcom enemy unknown
World of Tanks

all great but SOM is something I where 10 mins usually turns into 1 hour without even realizing