Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Gibson EB-650: Pre-Sale Advice, Please?!

Moderator: Spike

Urban Paranoia

Gibson EB-650: Pre-Sale Advice, Please?!

Post by Urban Paranoia »

I own a '91 Gibson EB-650 which doesn't get a lot of use, so I'm considering parting with it.

I've never seen another "in the flesh" - and from the research I've done, I'm unlikely to. :(

It's in great condition and in it's original case, etc. The only issue with the guitar is that one tone control is a wee bit iffy.

USA 'book' prices on these seem like crazy money and Reverb is all over the place.

I've no interest in shipping guitars anywhere and I'm open to trades as well as cash.

Considering the above, my quandary is - what UK-based value should I place on this? I'm not unrealistic or unduly optimistic - I'd just like to gauge some idea where to pitch it.

Any thoughts? All (polite) suggestions gratefully received! :)

Doing Things with Stuff.