Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

omni rig

Moderator: Spike

redroque

omni rig

Post by redroque »

I no longer need my omni 10 and 10.5. Used for nearly 7 years extensively without a hitch, built by me and you can actually still read the build diary on here! I cant vouch for my abilities but they both still work well!!
I'm not going to ship but there are 3 10" speakers, not the neo options and some ply boxes with carpet on.
You can really make me an offer, even just pick them up as they are using space I need.
The only reason I replaced them was hearing the ffearfuls in action - up til then nothing had convinced me a change was required. I ran them with a 600w/4ohm power amp.
Come on people, give me space :)
Beyond

Post by Beyond »

I probably don't need to say this but they are very good cabs for stage monitoring when you are also going through a PA.
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

I was thinking about taking the Delta amp out of the combo and getting a separate cab. I used to have a 2x10 and 1x10 omni cabs and was thinking how they would have been ideal.
You're a long way away though. I do have in laws in Hemingford, about as near as I ever get....Would defo have these if could get to you.:confused:
redroque

Post by redroque »

Be careful what you wish for! If that's the hemingford nr Huntingdon then I or swmbo could take them there as it's in the area we work in. Are they easy to deliver to - ie in during the day?
You just need to persuade them :)
Stan_da_man

Post by Stan_da_man »

Can we just confirm the handles are the right way up?
redroque

Post by redroque »

Stan_da_man wrote:Can we just confirm the handles are the right way up?
:D :D
they are!
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

redroque wrote::D :D
they are!
Not interested in that case. :D

Max, it is indeed Hemingford. I'll pm you later when home.
John

Post by Guest »

Stan_da_man wrote:Can we just confirm the handles are the right way up?
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on ;)

S.
Insert self-aggrandising list of expensive equipment here.

"Don't mistake me for a musician, I'm just someone who likes music and screws around with some stringy things and some boxes to make some sounds."

Also known as "The Scary One". Boo.
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

It's going to be on your epitaph Steve.
Beyond

Post by Beyond »

I put a handle in the wrong place as well, I like to think the random handle placement adds a certain collectable frisson of excitement to the design.