Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Finished works!

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Aren't the pickups the Q tuners?
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!
Steve

Post by Steve »

They certainly are...:)
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Your work is over the top Robbie.
hoytbasses

Post by hoytbasses »

VERY nice stuff.... I especially like the fiver for the Hirose fellow. what is the topwood?

Karl Hoyt
RIGSBY

Post by RIGSBY »

Tom's custom 4

I love this kiddie

PHOTOGRAPHY

GIG RIG....Carvin BX1600 - Markbass NY 604 x 2 - PRACTICE RIG... Kustom Groovebass 1200 - Pair modded Peavey / Beyma 2x10 -
Basses - RetroVibe Aero 1 modded - Rally Basso 504FM - ESP LTD SM Fretless
Lefthooer

Post by Lefthooer »

Know this is a bit of an old post but just picked up the thread - what do you make of the Q-Tuner pick ups. I am planning a build and using one. They read very well, but an opinion from someone who has used them would be good. Plan at the moment is for a single pu with volume and parallel/series switch. As is my want passive and no tone control.

Views invited.
Steve

Post by Steve »

I was thinking about using these in a bass I am assembling at the moment, but as I already have a pair of EMGs lying around, I don't think I can justify the additional expense.

I've read a few posts on other forums that have said service is slow at best. So get your order in quick if you have a deadline.
Lefthooer

Post by Lefthooer »

I think even if their service is glacial they'll beat the time it takes me to get the thing off the drawing board - do you still have these in CAD?
Steve

Post by Steve »

Lefthooer wrote: - do you still have these in CAD?

No...I was just bolting an eBay neck to an eBay body:D
RIM Basses

Post by RIM Basses »

Hi Guys,

Rays bass is now finished and he's come to collect it today. He was over the moon with it, so that another happy customer!

Cheers for the kind words guys!

Cheers,

Robbie.