Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Finnbass Donations...

The Flowerpot Arms...

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Steve wrote:Richard, I would be happy for you to try and move the beast. I don't have the technical know-how...
Not sure I do either, but I'll have a bash! First thing is to see whether we can access the relevant gubbins.

I will message you about it....
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

redroque

Post by redroque »

RichardH wrote:First thing is to see whether we can access the relevant gubbins.
it's know the correct language that makes the difference :)

Pentode

Post by Pentode »

Although I'm not showing my ghastly face around here much lately, I'll gladly bung a few guineas towards keeping the Good Ship Finnbass around for a further three years 🙂
Feckless Dickhead

oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

RichardH wrote: First thing is to see whether we can access the relevant gubbins.
I had a similar conversation with SWAMBO the other evening.......entirely different subject mind..:eek:
Map Reader extraordinaire

redroque

Post by redroque »

:D

Steve

Post by Steve »

Steve wrote:Well, that figure was for three years hosting. No reason why we cant just go for an additional year? I've always gone for the three years as obviously that is the cheapest option. But our positions have all changed...
This would be the cost for one year:

Dear Steve Apted,
The following service(s) are expiring soon. Please login to your Customer Area and renew them now to avoid any possible data loss or service interruption due to expiration.

StartUp Hosting finnbass.com Dec 09, 2019 12 months 107.40 GBP
Domain (finnbass.com) Dec 09, 2019 12 months 11.95 GBP
TOTAL: 119.35 GBP (excluding VAT)

Save up to 30% on your renewal!
Grab savings of up to 30% by logging in now and renewing your account for a longer period.
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.

Steve

Post by Steve »

Three years would be £225.54.

Plus £11.95 domain renewal per year.

Plus VAT

This years total £284.99.

That's a lot of money....
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.

Stan_da_man

Post by Stan_da_man »

Woof! Richard?

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Yeah, I am up for it - Steve's looking at getting hold of the gubbins needed so I can take a backup of the data etc and give it a go.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

redroque

Post by redroque »

Let know how progress is going! And good luck :)