Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Lights, camera, action!

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Post by RichardH »

I asked for this for Christmas as I had seen good reviews for it, and we watched it last night.

It doesn't disappoint - full of eccentric and appealing performances and wonderful to look at, particularly on a decent sized screen.

Right up your street, Ken, I would say.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!

Merton

Post by Merton »

Cracking film, loved it :)
You've got to slay a few dragons before you get to the princess

http://twitter.com/MertonR

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

Me too, seen it twice and loved it.
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.

Post by Guest »

Loved it, especially Ralph Ffienes' deliciously sweary Gustave. He'd fit in well here :)

S.
Insert self-aggrandising list of expensive equipment here.

"Don't mistake me for a musician, I'm just someone who likes music and screws around with some stringy things and some boxes to make some sounds."

Also known as "The Scary One". Boo.