Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Ken

Lights, camera, action!

Moderator: Spike

Sanemancured

Ken

Post by Sanemancured »

A while ago you pasted a link into an archive of old British movies.

I'll be buggered if i can find it.

We watched 'Passport to Pimlico' tonight and it has all reminiscing.

Peter
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.

oxblood

Post by oxblood »

Hi Peter,

Prepare to be buggered! :D

http://free-classic-movies.com/

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

Bracing myself as we speak. Ken, my sincere thanks to you.

Peter

Antonius

Post by Antonius »

Slightly disappointed by the contents of this thread. The title had set high expectations.
Finnbass.com - it has a certain, indefinable, double entendre quality about 't which ye canna quite put yer finger on.....

tauzero

Post by tauzero »

Antonius wrote:Slightly disappointed by the contents of this thread. The title had set high expectations.
The story of a boy and his kentrel?
Coitum volaticum non dono

Antonius

Post by Antonius »

I have learned some english over the years, added quite a few new words to my vocabulary on this here site, and when all else fails there is always goggle translate. But I have no idea what "kentrel" means. Too much pun for a foreigner? Still confused :o
Finnbass.com - it has a certain, indefinable, double entendre quality about 't which ye canna quite put yer finger on.....

oxblood

Post by oxblood »

Antonius wrote:I have learned some english over the years, added quite a few new words to my vocabulary on this here site, and when all else fails there is always goggle translate. But I have no idea what "kentrel" means. Too much pun for a foreigner? Still confused :o
It's one of these with an N in it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064541/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

:D

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

A movie called Kes Anton. About a boy and his Kestrel. A bird of prey.

It was a bit convoluted. I'm still confused as to why the title Ken grabbed your interest. Maybe in Dutch Ken means 'cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians' or something???

Antonius

Post by Antonius »

Thanks for elaborating, I did not know the word kestrel. Pun looses the fun when it has to be explained, but I learned something anyway.

Sanemancured wrote:I'm still confused as to why the title Ken grabbed your interest. Maybe in Dutch Ken means 'cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians' or something???

I guess by now it does indeed mean something along those lines, to me at least :D.

It seems whenever Ken gets involved in a thread, there is usually more than the average share of innuendo and double entendre to be found. This set some expectations when a thread started with Ken in the subject. In the Movies section no less, of all places. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it had to be quite something.

Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

Antonius wrote:Thanks for elaborating, I did not know the word kestrel. Pun looses the fun when it has to be explained, but I learned something anyway.

I guess by now it does indeed mean something along those lines, to me at least :D.

It seems whenever Ken gets involved in a thread, there is usually more than the average share of innuendo and double entendre to be found. This set some expectations when a thread started with Ken in the subject. In the Movies section no less, of all places. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it had to be quite something.
I fully understand Anton :) Our Ken is a bit of a gem.