Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

The Ecstasy Of Wilko Johnson - BBC1, Tuesday 24th Nov

Moans, groans and the occasional accolade.

Moderator: Spike

RichardH

The Ecstasy Of Wilko Johnson - BBC1, Tuesday 24th Nov

Post by RichardH »

If it's anything like as good as Oil City Confidential (it is again directed by director Julien Temple) it will be well worth a watch.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!
oxblood

Post by oxblood »

Noted - ta!
Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

Thanks Richard
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.
redroque

Post by redroque »

thanks for the heads up!
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

Thanks. :)
Map Reader extraordinaire
Sanemancured

Post by Sanemancured »

We were abed well before it started but I watched the 1st 15 minutes on iPlayer this morning. I enjoyed it so much I'm going to watch it with Anita tonight.
I'd rather have a life of 'OH WELLS' than a life of 'WHAT IFS.
Bloodaxe

Post by Bloodaxe »

Wilko was fascinating, although I was slightly perturbed when he talked about his father... not in what he said, but in what he nearly said.

I thought Temple's arty cinematography got in the way though, so I mostly just listened to it.
Psalm 37:8 ...do not fret, it leads only to evil.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Damn! Missed it...again :(
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.
redroque

Post by redroque »

Bloodaxe wrote:
I thought Temple's arty cinematography got in the way though, so I mostly just listened to it.
Much the same!
oxblood

Post by oxblood »

Steve wrote:Damn! Missed it...again :(
Has the iPlayer not reached Cornwall yet? I can download it and burn it to disc as an mp4 file if you'd like, Steve.