Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

A Game of Thrones

Moans, groans and the occasional accolade.

Moderator: Spike

Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Richard Dean Anderson »

Still is not as gruesome as the book but that was intense.

And to top it they didn't even added music at the end of the episode, I literally felt breathless. I felt like gasping for air.

That's how powerful it was.
tauzero

Post by tauzero »

Blimey. Didn't see that coming.
Coitum volaticum non dono
iceonaboy

Post by iceonaboy »

I love the show and have read all the books. My only worry is that the shows are going to catch up with the books at the rate that George Martin is writing. Its excruciatingly slow!
Richard Dean Anderson

Post by Richard Dean Anderson »

Ok for you guys who might be interested in the history of the main houses and some other stories, here's a recap narrated by a rather hot internet host.

No really I think she's pretty hot.....:D :D

This is house stark:
[youtube]8hVrlvRXGxg[/youtube]

[youtube]c7yeYWax7EE[/youtube]

I think you can follow up with the other houses by yourself.
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

Late to the table I know....but..

Son bought seasons 1&2 DVD set recently and, as he and swambo had read first 4 books, we decided to sit down each night for some family viewing!!

Me, swambo, 19 & 18 year old. Bit different from when I used to sit down with my parents and watch "are you being served".

Watched up to episode 6 of season 2 so far.
Excellent, really enjoyed it so far.
tauzero

Post by tauzero »

I downloaded the first two seasons a while back, and Mrs Zero and I watched them over about three or four days - we just wanted to keep watching them.

Currently reading the books, downloaded to a Nook - up to about page 1700 of 4700. And keeping an eye out for a well-priced series 1 & 2 on That Ebay.
Coitum volaticum non dono
RichardH

Post by RichardH »

I could probably do you a deal on S1 on DVD if you'rfe hinterested.
It's a bugger getting inside the horn when you've got the array supports in place, isn't it!
oldslapper

Post by oldslapper »

Blimey, just finished watching season 3....noooo! :eek:
foal30

Post by foal30 »

4 months until season 4
this is 4 months too long
can you feel me because winter is coming to the black lodge
Johnston

Post by Johnston »

I got the Dangerous women collection with the new ASOIAF prequel novella, think I will give that a go and the re-read the other 5 main books to keep me going until the new series.

Plus the Mrs has started watching from day 1 again to get refreshed for the new series :D