Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Zoot bass is alive....

The forum formerly known as Purple Chili. Now focussed on basses and guitars, but also (historically) cabs, heads and other bass goodness

Moderator: Spike

Cosmicrain

Re: Zoot bass is alive....

Post by Cosmicrain »

redroque wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:16 am
Interested and able are currently divergent creatures!
That seems to be the case.

Cosmicrain

Post by Cosmicrain »

This stunning Zoot bass is still available. Sensible offers? Details here: https://zootbass.com/stock-for-sale.html

Cosmicrain

Post by Cosmicrain »

Still available PRICE DROP £995.00. See here for full details: https://www.zootbass.com/stock-for-sale.html
Full front 1.jpg
Full front 1.jpg (94.1 KiB) Viewed 265 times

RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Oh good lord....

redroque

Post by redroque »

Oh my!!! Come you 4 stringers!

Cosmicrain

Post by Cosmicrain »

Cosmicrain wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:58 am
Small bodied custom made guitar anyone? This is made from timbers (off cuts/left overs) from some bass builds. The timbers were too small to make a bass or standard sized guitar, so I made this instead. It's a standard Fender 25.5" scale neck as per Tele's and Strat's but with 24 frets on a nice and small but chunky body. Basic spec's are three piece body (Swamp ash/flame maple/Cocobolo) with some fancy tiger Jarra in the middle. Neck is roasted flame maple with a 1/4 sawn wendge fingerboard and two way Bi-flex truss rod. Hipshot locking tuners with staggered posts. Pickups are custom made Lindy Fralin's (I had Lindy wind the neck pickup to be 70% P90 & 30% Tele, with amazing results). I like it a lot, but in all honesty it is spare stock as I built it as a "Covid Lock down" project using off cuts. If anyone is interested it might be for sale for less than you think, so yes, I'm open to sensible offers. If you need any more info, please do not hesitate to contact me, finally, the guitar still requires it's final setup and checks, it is currently strung with Daddario 10-52 gauge strings. Regards Mike.

Untitled-2.jpg

SAM_6117.jpg

SAM_6131.jpg
THIS SMALL BODY GUITAR IS NOW SOLD.

Attachments
SAM_6117.jpg
SAM_6117.jpg (200.41 KiB) Viewed 238 times

Cosmicrain

Post by Cosmicrain »

Zoot Jazz Maniac is now back on Ebay. See here for details: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-shop- ... Sw1fJe0hWd

Attachments
Full front 1.jpg
Full front 1.jpg (94.1 KiB) Viewed 235 times

redroque

Post by redroque »

Somebody got a beaut with that guitar!