Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

MARKBASS demo night at GAK 17th March

Bass department Brightons world famous guitar shop!

Moderator: Spike

bryceee

Post by bryceee »

Surely if Steve is offerring free sex in Brighton it's the rest of us who should stay away isn't it??

Post by Guest »

Me! wrote:Steve, free sex in Brighton? Do you really want to go there?
Wouldn't be the first time... but you always end up paying for it eventually :)

S.
Insert self-aggrandising list of expensive equipment here.

"Don't mistake me for a musician, I'm just someone who likes music and screws around with some stringy things and some boxes to make some sounds."

Also known as "The Scary One". Boo.

mark_random

Post by mark_random »

SO, to clear up the important details of the night, beer and snacks will be FREE. However, those adverse to cheap lager may well want to bring their own booze!

Post by Guest »

Still waiting to find out how this went?

S.
Insert self-aggrandising list of expensive equipment here.

"Don't mistake me for a musician, I'm just someone who likes music and screws around with some stringy things and some boxes to make some sounds."

Also known as "The Scary One". Boo.

oxblood

Post by oxblood »

mark_random wrote:However, those adverse to cheap lager may well want to bring their own booze!
I think that answers your question, Thumps. Tumbleweed rolling by...