Welcome to the new version of Finnbass. Here you will find all the top quality content you know and love. All content has been brought over from the old version of the forum, as well as all user details.

Although your user accounts have been imported, you may find that you will need to request a new password in order to log in. To do this go to the Login button (top right). Try logging in with your usual user name and password. If this fails, click I forgot my password then enter your email address. You should receive an email with a login link and new password. Use these to log in.

Once logged in, if you did get issued with a new password, it is a good idea to alter it to something else. To do this click on your user name (top right) then click on User Control Panel. Click the Profile tab, then click Edit account settings. Here you can set a new password.

NOTE TO NEW USERS
Once you have registered, your first post will need to be approved before it is made public. This is to prevent spam postings, so please bear with us.

Letts basses

Steve

Post by Steve »

oxblood wrote:Don't worry - I'm sure Steve (the site owner/Spike's butler) will sort you out.

Welcome to Finnbass! :)

All sorted, I hope:)
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.
eude

Post by eude »

Seems to work :)
lettsguitars

Post by lettsguitars »

Thanks!
redroque

Post by redroque »

Now you have your own room, don't forget to visit it! We like pics of new stuff and any other business of course. :)
lettsguitars

Post by lettsguitars »

redroque wrote:Now you have your own room, don't forget to visit it! We like pics of new stuff and any other business of course. :)
Surely. I'm obviously on a fair few sites and I try and keep up as best I can.
Here's a bit of news. Now working with Jean Baudin on the 13 string. Which also means a lot of important and very helpful contacts who have helped a great deal with specs. I'm certain we're going to make it work like it should. It will have a crazy old fanned board of 40"-25.5". G#-Ab tuning. Watch this space coz it should be interesting.

Here's a mockup of my latest build. Body is glued up and should have it well underway in a week or two.
6 string. Camphor burr/ash body. wenge/padauk 7-pc neck. Wenge/padauk fingerboard. Jazz pups. Gold frets. Adjustable wooden bridge. Aggy pre.
Beyond

Post by Beyond »

Looks very impressive
redroque

Post by redroque »

look forward to seeing that complete
lettsguitars

Post by lettsguitars »

neck blanks for the 6 and 13.
redroque

Post by redroque »

that 13 is a wiiiide piece of wood isn't it.
Steve

Post by Steve »

It's a landing strip:)
Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango.